Monoprice Maker Select 3d Printer vs XYZPrinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3d Printer
Monoprice Maker Select 3d Printer vs XYZPrinting Da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3d Printer price and specifications comparison table
Free shipping 3 new
2 used from $229.99
as of September 14, 2018 8:13 pm
Free shipping 4 new
2 used from $169.99
as of September 14, 2018 8:13 pm
- Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro Sd Card and Sample PLA Filament. Compatible softwares:...
- Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat at Monoprice.com Mon through Fri 6am - 6pm PST...
- Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means...
- Heated build plate: The heated build plate allows you to print slower cooling materials, such as...
- Free XYZmaker 3D design software, Free XYZware 3D printing software, Free XYZprinting STEAM 3D...
- Easy Z-offset calibration, adjust your print bed with ease on the LCD screen. No time consuming 3...
- Supports XYZprinting non-toxic PLA plastic filament, which is DEHP-free and Heavy metal-free
- Build size of 5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9"
bought in august of this year. want to upgrade
Brand New in original packaging.
If you're ready to take your ideas and designs from paper or CAD file to the next level, the Monoprice MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is the perfect starter solution for your needs! Unlike kit-based printers, which require a certain level of knowledge, experience, and time to assemble, the MAKER SELECT 3D Printer is assembled using only 6 screws and includes everything you need to begin printing right out of the box. With the ability to print any type of 3D filament and a price point lower than most DIY kits, this entry-level 3D printer is the easiest and least expensive way to join the 3D printing revolution! Includes 2GB micro SD card preloaded with printable 3D models out of the box Includes sample PLA filament so you can print right out of the box Heated build plate allows for high-reliability printing of slow cooling materials, such as ABS Can use compatible software, such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D Expanded user's manual with detailed, easy-to-follow assembly and usage...
Don’t let its slimmer and lighter look fool you, the da Vinci Jr. has a robust build size of 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches and a resolution of 100 to 400 microns. Its design allows for the inclusion of an auto-feeding filament system, which takes the PLA filament to the extruder, and ensures that the filament is loaded properly and is ready to print. The Jr. 1.0 only prints in DEHP-free and Heavy metal-free PLA filament.
- EAN: 0889028019191
- MPN: 113860
- UPC: 889028019191
- Model: 113860
- Part Number: 113860
- EAN: 4715872745510
- MPN: 3F1J0XUS00C
- UPC: 840710101051
- Model: 3F1J0XUS00C
- Part Number: 3F1J0XUS00C
Maker Select Da Vinci Jr. 1.0
PLA, Other plastics, ABS PLA
- Filament diameter
1.75 mm 1.75 mm
- OS compatibility
- Generic material
548 x 500 x 350 mm / 21.57 x 19.69 x 13.78 in 547 x 581 x 475 mm / 21.54 x 22.87 x 18.7 in
11.3 kg / 24.91 lbs 15 kg / 33.07 lbs
- Nozzle diameter(s)
0.4 mm 0.4 mm
- Power input
250W @ 110-220 V 50-60 Hz AC 110-220 V 50-60 Hz AC
- Heated print bed
- Automatic calibration
- Closed frame
- Dual extruder
- LCD screen
- On-board camera
- Mobile app
- 3D scanner
- CNC mill
- SD card