HICTOP Prusa I3 DIY 3D Printer Video Review
HICTOP Prusa I3 DIY 3D Printer
- FILAMENT MONITOR: Alarms and stops printing when filament is empty. Resumes printing once filament is replaced. Will save your time and filament by not having to reprint.
- IMPROVED PARTS: Includes newer T screw rods, injection X axis holders, 24V/15A power supply. Higher accuracy and stable printing is here.
- SUPPORT SEVERAL FILAMENTS: Prints PLA and higher temperature ABS, WOOD, HIPS, NYLON, FLEXIBLE, PC and PET-G. Print MANY filaments and not just PLA.
- CONTROL BOARD: Uses ATmega2560 with integrated RAMPS 1.4 onboard. Supports dual extruder. No need to buy another board to do upgrade.
- PRINTING SIZE: Prints max size of 10.6" x 7.9" x 7.0". No longer will you be limited to small models. Larger printings are waiting for you.
Model: 3DP-18Structure: Acrylic Extruder quantity: 1 Printing size: 10.6" x 8.3" x 7.0" Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm SD-card: Support LCD screen: Yes Printing speed: 30-90mm/s Standard extruder diameter: 0.4mm Extruder temperature: 210 Hot bed temperature: 70 Hot bed material: Aluminum,PCB XY axis positioning accuracy: 0.011mm Z axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm Printing material support: ABS/PLA/Wood/HIPS/FlexiblePrinting material diameter: 1.75mm Recommended material: PLA Software language: Chinese/English Date import format: STL, G-Code, OBJ Device dimension: 16.9" x 19.9" x 15.0" Device weight: 8kg Packing dimension: 18.5" x 18.5" x 8.7" Packing weight: 22.9 Pounds Power Supply: DC 24V/15A Polished rod: 304 steels Control board chip: atmega2560, integrated board of ramps1.4 Firmware: MarlinOperating system: XP,WIN7,MacOS,WIN10 Printing software: Repetier-Host, CuraWorking condition Temp: 10-30 degrees Humidity:20-50%Note: The package only include all the parts for the 3D...