X4 3D pen built in aviation ceramics nozzle,and use PCL filament with a low melting point at only 60° C（140°F）,is Safer for kids.
PCL is commonly used in biomedical applications, such as heart stents, etc., with great biocompatibility and biodegradability
PCL can be easily remodeled by putting into the 50°C water, where PCL will immediately be soften like the plasticine
that can be modified or add more details on the 3D model.
1. Prototyping & Invention People can take ideas from their brains to the real world in no time. The 3D printing pen allows anyone to create objects and solve problems with no complicated design software.
2. Tactile Learning Kids who have trouble grasping abstract concepts can touch and feel the results of a quick three-dimensional build to get a feel of an object in real space. Create visual aids or add a new dimension to existing objects.
3. Arts & Design Doodling inherently adds a creative, artistic element to all projects. You can create or build something that beyond the reality by using this 3D printing pen, .
4. Spatial Thinking This 3D printing pen can help kids to improve their spatial thinking ability, to encourage kids’ creative imaginations.
5. Education Great tools for teaching and learning.
Sketch, print & doodle amazing 3D masterpieces with this precision-crafted stylus!
Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing
No risk of scald, Safer than all the other 3D pen Using PLA or ABS Filament
OLED display lets you monitor temperature of material to help you achieve a wide variety of effects
USB Cable Can be used anytime, anywhere，Find a socket is not necessarily