1) This probelm can occur when the print bed is not inserted.
2) It is a bug which can emerge on firmwares updated prior to 20160505_4. Please check the the version of your firmware and initiate an update if needed
You may check the version of your firmware on the “info” menu under “3dwox lcd ui.” The most recent version of the firmware can be downloaded through the website below.
Please use the below link to download the update firmware:
2. Insert the USB flash drive to the port located in the front of the machine.
3. Turn the machine on and update will start automatically.
4. Once the message ” “!!!COMPLETE !!!” power off and remove usb.” shows up
5. The update is complete.
Please login or Register to submit your answer