Raise3D N2+ 3D Printer Video Review
Raise3D N2 Plus 3D Printer with Dual Extruder
- Best Overall Award in Make Magazine 2017 3D Printer Guide
- Build Volume: 12in*12in*24in (305mm*305mm*610mm), 33% larger than Makerbot Z18!
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃, heat bed up to 110℃ and prints over 10 types of qualified filament
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI; Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring; Unique printing resume after power outage
- Super rigid aluminum frame with dual ball-screw Z-axis; Fully enclosed print chamber
THE RAISE3D N2 PLUS IS DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE MOST DEMANDING USERS. When it comes to 3D printing, size actually does matter; If you need to build something that's a foot wide, you can't do it on printer that only prints ten inches. When it comes to large volume FDM printers, you can't beat the RAISE3D universe - it's large enough to print an actual universe in one pass. Okay, that's a small exaggeration, but you'll not find a better value in 3D printers in a size versus price comparison. Nothing even comes close. And this brings us to another of the RAISE3D's strong points: You can print nearly anything with it. The free software has more tweak-able settings than any other slicer we've seen. Need to print your basic PLA and ABS materials? The included profiles turn it out as well as anything can; even the finest details are reproduced better than anything we've seen. Have some more exotic materials to work with? It can handle everything we've thrown at it, and with a...